Jonathan E. McNatty
Jonathan McNatty has 29 years of experience in Construction, Construction Claims & Delay, Project Management, and Construction Management specializing in CPM Planning & Scheduling, Forensic CPM Schedule Analysis, Time Impact & Delay Analysis, Project Controls Implementation, Contracts & Budget Cost Control, Change Management & Document Control, Construction Field Operations, P6 Project Controls Implementation, and P6 Beginner & Advanced Training.
Mr. McNatty has experience working for Subcontractors, General Contractors, Construction Managers, Project Managers, and Project Owners. He is exceptional at developing and working with all project participants at every level, communicating and meeting project goals and objectives using industry best practices. He has continually throughout his career worked on some of the most high profile projects in California, Texas, Minnesota, and New York State, and has developed a stellar reputation for his professionalism, communication, and technical skills.
SPECIALIZED PROFESSIONAL COMPETENCIES
- US Navy Federal Housing, San Diego $150M
- San Diego City Schools Prop B $1.5B
- San Diego Water Authority – Water & Sewer Line Projects 5M to 15M
- Noble Bliss Windpark, Bliss NY $200M
- NYSDOT Capital Program 2010-2015 $28.5B
- MnDOT State Transportation Improvement Plan (STIP) 2012-2015 $15M
- University at Buffalo School of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences, Buffalo NY $278M
- Cameron LNG Liquefaction Project Hackberry, LA $10B
- Firefighter/EMT Orchard Park Vol. Fire Co. Fire Lieutenant 2014 - 2015
- Firefighter of the Year 2012
- Top Responder Award 2012 – 2015
- Orchard Park Village Trustee – Elected 2017